Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I'm sorry what did you say? i couldn't hear you over the Television, computer and whole kitchen sink in the palm of my hand...


[The above video has absolutely nothing to do with the below discussion]

Will the mobile phone screen become the dominant screen of the 21st century? Do we really need another screen to view movies, take photos, design art and access the Internet? How do the readings influence your answer to the question posed?

Mobile phones have taken over our lives… they’re like brainwashing aliens from another planet, or just from Apple...

First lets talk about how the mobile phone has taken over the world… and not just any mobile phone… iPhone. The most used device/screen in the universe!!! Just my observation, no actual data or facts can back that up… but let’s be honest, who doesn’t have an iPhone now? The iPhone does everything! Except for promote originality… just the other day I realized that when I was younger all the “cool kids” were the ones with a different phone from everyone else… nowadays everyone has the same phone, the iPhone, and if you don’t have an iPhone you are exiled from the community… or just coffee with the rest of your friends.

And it’s all thanks to the new ruler of the world… Apple… yes they rule the world! All they do now is release a new product and people kill each other over purchasing one… for example, the iPad… the big iPhone that doesn’t ring… I’d definitely kill someone over that! (Rolls Eyes)

But anyway!

The mobile phone has become so advanced, thanks to Apple, that you can do anything you want on it, from GPS Maps to ordering a pizza without actually talking on the phone… (as I was writing that I realized how stupid that sounds… “I’m gonna use my phone to order a pizza but im not going to call them… it just take a bit longer to use the app…” so I should probably delete that Domino’s app iv got.)
… You can do anything with them… so yes they’re going to take over the world!

Why buy a TV or a computer, or an iPad (sorry Apple), when you can do it all on your mobile phone? Not to mention good luck getting the kids to do their homework by confiscating their mobiles when they need them to do their assignment research…

***Please note this is not an advertisement for Apple***



That’s all for now…

You know you love me
xoxo

1 comment: